At University Chevron, we want you to know that we remain open and here for all of your automotive needs during this difficult time. We are closely monitoring CDC updates regarding the virus and understand the severity of this matter. Auto repair is considered an essential service, and we understand the importance of staying open to be available to service you with reliable auto care when you need it.
Whether you need your vehicle to get to work, go to the store, or get medical care - a reliable car is extremely vital at this time. If you find yourself dealing with car trouble or need a service completed, you can count on University Chevron to assist and get you back on the road.
We want to do our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, and have implemented new measures to ensure the safety of both our customers and our employees. Those measures include the following:
- Sanitizing your vehicle's keys and high-touch services upon entry and exit
- Stepping up our cleaning of common areas and work places
- Employees are using gloves and washing their hands constantly
- Encouraging customers to wait for their vehicles at home rather than at the shop
- Contactless service options are available, call our shop for more details
We hope that you are your family are staying healthy and safe at this time. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can help with. We appreciate you supporting our small business during this crucial time when we need our communty's support the most. Thank you!
- The team here at University Chevron