While many vehicle owners mostly think about the big, major parts of the vehicles, servicing the smaller components such as the belts and hoses help too. Nearly everything in your vehicle relies on these belts and hoses doing their job, so if there’s a leak, rip, or other problem then it affects everything else. Don’t lose out on valuable performance, mileage, and safety by ignoring the small details. Thankfully, University Chevron is here to help, and with over 38 years of automotive experience, you can be sure your car is in the right hands. Get dependable belts and hoses service from ASE Certified professionals that’s done right the first time only at University Chevron. Call us, stop by, or schedule an appointment online today.
Just some of the reasons to use us:
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
- Free Shuttle within 5 Mile Radius
- Early Bird & Late Night Drop-Off
- AAA & Military Discounts
- 36 Month / 36,000 Mile In-House Warranty on Qualifying Parts & Labor
- Serving Fairbanks Since 1977